Forum Update

Liam

Administrator
Hey everyone, the forum is currently experiencing an issue because of an automatic update. We need to (manually) upgrade to another version of vBulletin (after which things should go back to normal) but so far it hasn?t been upgraded yet. I have been in touch with Stewart about this and we hope that the issue will be resolved soon. Thank you everyone for your patience; I know this is very frustrating.

Vitrvvivs

Does David 'the glorified repairman with half a knee' nnyhav own an alias here? I thought he left in a huff. Or does he just consistently lurk?

Stewart

Administrator
Staff member
Quick update. You've probably noticed but I've added a new form called 'Regional & National Literatures'

I've started populating it with all the....well, regional and national literature threads from the General Discussion.

I've always intended that the European/African/American/Asian forums be exclusively for single works with the Author: Title format, and I've seen a few threads pop up in these areas. So thought it best to remove any ambiguity there and create a new area. There's plenty of threads in the history to make it a separate focus.